Friday, June 29, 2012

The beginning

This is my very first post on my new blog. After a recent trip to the emergency room, I realized just how important it was for me to really look at what was going in to my body, as well as the amounts that I was consuming. This blog is going to be a diary for my journey. (I'm only allowed liquids for the next 3 days).
Today I am starting off my day with my liver cleanse. You drink a quart of water with one lemon squeezed into it. I also received my vitamins yesterday! YAY! So, with this mornings water, I will also be having a teaspoon of Magic Maca Root and Spiralena. I will be updating often with pictures of me and how i feel physically, as well as emotionally. Obviously, this will not be as entertaing as some of my other blogs, but I appreciate any followers who want to take the journey with me! 
The picture above is from about a week ago. My beautiful niece Ruby and I went to David's Bridal. My husband takes pictures of everything and I had no idea how atrocious I looked! Here's one of the dress I really liked.
My niece looks absolutely stunning, but hopefully, we will see a transformation in me too!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, girl! I will cheer you on every step of the way! And by the way, you are more beautiful than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Tenika! I love you so much and am so glad you will be supporting me! <3

    ReplyDelete